Thanks to Hana & Wendy.
Hedgehod Slice aka Kek Batik
1 pack 250gm Marie biscuits
1 pack 200gm Milo , or u can use any malted chocolate drink like Ovaltine or Vico
1 can 397gm Sweetended Condensed Milk
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
150gm butter, about 2/3 cup
1. Prepare one 7 inch square pan. Fully lined with non stick baking paper. Make sure the paper is much higher than the pan.
2. Lightly beat eggs. Add in Milo, and condensed milk and whisk until well combined.
3. Pour egg mixture into a non stick pot/pan, then add in butter. On medium low heat, cook while stirring all the while until mixture starts to thickens. Reduce to low heat.
4. When the egg custard is cooked, it looks grainy and thick. Remove from heat.
5. Spread one layer of custard into the pan. Arrange marie biscuits onto custard.
6. Repeat step 5 until all biscuits or custard are used up. A thin layer of custard is enough for the inter layers.
7. When the layering is all done, fold in the high collars of the paper. Press down and compact the cake with ur hands.
8. Chill in fridge overnight before cutting.