The favors of Allah upon us are countless as the Ayah say“…And If you would count the blessings of Allah you would not be able to count them…” [Surah Ibrahim 14:34]
- Alhamdulillah for Allah has stored me a man where his heart is attached to You and his families, to take care of me. Sometimes, I cry for silly reasons, he lovingly hugs me. Sometimes, I say inappropriate things, he patiently listens to me. Sometimes I make funny argument, he lovingly be the one who says sorry. He is extremely patient, loving and helpful.
- Alhamdulillah for a wonderful son that is always around for me, and I could not thanked You enough for this. Mommy love u Aisy.
- Alhamdulillah for I still have my parents, wonderful siblings, close knit families and good-hearted friends.
- Alhamdulillah for my good health and well being.
- Alhamdulillah for all the opportunities that come on my way, that they helped me to strengthen and increase my faith.
- Alhamdulillah that I love to seek knowledge and although I don't apply all that I learn but please know that I'm always trying to implement them. I am still trying to be Muslim just like everyone else does.
- Alhamdulillah for I can be so sad & regret, because of my sins to You (big and small) as this leads to the opportunities for me to repent.
- Alhamdulillah for my health & abilities (mental, emotional, and physical) for these allow me to learn, grow & feel.
May each & every moment of previous & the coming year be special, filling your heart close to Him, and for things turn out just they way you want it to be. Amen.